I purchased Advanced Viewer subscription from App Store. How can I use this subscription on other platform or device?
If you have bought your subscription from App Store and want to use it on other platforms please follow the steps below:
1. Make sure you downloaded and installed our latest application from App Store.
2. Open application.
3. Go to menu Help – Subscriptions.
4. Press on Restore Advanced Viewer Subscription.
5. Wait for the confirmation message.
6. If you don’t have a Project Plan 365 account, Sign Up in our Online Portal page: https://www.projectplan365.com/ups/Account/SignUp.
7. Sign In with your email and password inside the application in order to copy the subscription information from App Store to your Project 365 account.
8. Then, if you want to use the subscription on other device or platform you need to download and install on that device the latest app from the following link: https://projectviewercentral.com/download/.
9. Then Sign In with your email and password inside Project Viewer 365 application (look upper right corner for Sign In button).
If you use the Mac platform, please read the following article: https://www.projectplan365.com/articles/apple-store-mac-purchase-subscription/.
If you use the iOS platform, please read the following article: https://www.projectplan365.com/articles/apple-store-ios-purchase-subscription/.