TIP: If you're looking for how to sign in to Project Plan 365, see Sign in to Project Plan 365.
With Project Plan 365, you can:
- Create project plans.
- Open MS Project files.
- Save and share your project files on cloud.
- Build project teams and allocate resources.
- See different views of task and resources.
- Measure progress.
Create a project:
Working with tasks:
- Insert multiple tasks
- Delete multiple tasks
- Outline tasks into subtasks and summary tasks
- Link Unlink tasks
Note: If you want to learn more about tasks, see Tasks section
Change your view:
Note: If you want to learn more about views, see Views section
With Project Plan 365 you can open a project:
- New from Blank Project
- New from Existing Project
- New from Template
- Open from Basecamp
- Open from Box
- Open Double Click
- Open Drag and Drop
- Open from Dropbox
- Open from Email Attachment
- Open from Google Drive
- Open from iCloud Drive
- Open from local device
- Open from My Projects - Drive 365
- Open MPP from other Web Applications
- Open from OneDrive
- Open Password Protected Files
- Open from Microsoft Project Server
- Open from Microsoft Project Online
- Open Recent Files
- Open Sample Project
- Open from Sharepoint
- Open from SharePoint Online
- Open from SharePoint Task List
- Open Web Parts
- Open XML
- Working with Files app on iOS
With Project Plan 365 you can import:
With Project Plan 365 you can use Agile: