Fully-featured free 30-days trials, with tons of support!
Benefits of Project Plan 365 for Android
• Runs on any Tablet or Phone with Android 4.1 or above.
•Looks and feels just like MS Project, but on your Android!
• Supports files created in versions of MS Project, going all the way back to Microsoft Project 98.
• Integrated with all major cloud providers, such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox, SharePoint Online and Project Online.
• Project Plan 365 for Android has all the powerful features found across other platforms.
• Advanced Scheduling Engine, Customizable Gantt Charts and more!
• Customizable to support 12 languages, over 20 date formats and more than 100 currencies.
Works Seamlessly on all Android devices
Project Plan 365 for Android works on all devices running Android.
To complement your workflow on your Mac or Windows, Project Plan 365 for Android allows you to take your work outside the office, and right to the job site. Create new Gantt charts and modify existing project schedules in the same intuitive way as with MS Project.
Open, view, save and share your plans from any storage or cloud location on any Android device running Android 4.1 or above.
Powerful Planning and Scheduling Your Way!
Project Plan 365 features a powerful scheduling engine that calculates costs, end dates, critical paths, resource over-allocations, and much more. Project Plan 365 also produces stunning Gantt charts, dashboards and reports right out of the box.
There are subscription plans for an individual project manager (PM), a business team (PMO) - and even a plan for your entire global enterprise!