To complement project managers' workflow on Mac, Project Plan 365 for iPhone allows you to take your work outside the office and right to the job site.
Project Plan 365 for iPhone provides functionalities like opening, editing and saving in .mpp Microsoft's native file format for MS Project Plans with no conversions or cumbersome imports using dubious file exchanges.
Fully-featured free 30-days trials, with tons of support!
Benefits of Project Plan 365 for iPhone
•Looks and feels just like MS Project, but on your iPhone!
• Supports files created in versions of MS Project, going all the way back to Microsoft Project 98.
• Integrated with all major cloud providers, such as Google Drive, iCloud, One Drive, Box, Dropbox, SharePoint Online and Project Online.
• Project Plan 365 for iPhone has all the powerful features found across other platforms.
• Advanced Scheduling Engine, Customizable Gantt Charts and more!
• Customizable to support 12 languages, over 20 date formats and more than 100 currencies.
• Use any Apple Smartphone with iOS 7.1 or above to create, edit or view any Microsoft Project Plan.
Create and Manage Project Plans On The Go
Project Plan 365 for iPhone provides clarity and flexibility in managing Project Plans during meetings or even outside of the office space.
It was designed to guarantee complete project mobility.
Once you have managed to open your MS Project through one of the access options, you can easily scroll around, zoom in and out on tasks and chart using the pan gesture. You can also edit tasks smoothly by a simple double tap on the task.
Work seamlessly with other users, regardles of device or platform
Using the Real-Time Collaboration feature available with a Business (PMO) Plan, you can collaborate with your team members in real-time while constructing or updating a project plan stored on Drive 365, directly from your iPhone.
Stay connected with your team even when you are on a business trip!
Manage your progress and share it with your team
Project plan 365 for iPhone allows you to generate predefined Reports to help you show various optimized project information, displayed in a specific format and ready to be printed.
Benefit from the exclusive custom Views
Project Plan 365 for iPhone has two particular Custom Views: All Tasks and All Resources created in order to make project planning more accessible and practical for touchscreen actions.
You still benefit from the most substantial Views such as: Gantt Chart, Resource Sheet, Task Sheet, Calendar, Network Diagram, Task Usage and Resource Usage.