Fully-featured free 30-days trials, with tons of support!
Works Seamlessly on your Mac
Project Plan 365 for Mac works on all Apple computers running OS X Yosemite and above.
To complement your workflow on your Mac, Project Plan 365 for iOS allows you to take your work outside the office, and right to the job site. Create new Gantt charts and modify existing project schedules in the same intuitive way as with MS Project.
Open, view, save and share your plans from any storage or cloud location on any Mac device running Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina or the new macOS Operating Systems.
Benefits of Project Plan 365 for Mac
• Runs on any Mac with Yosemite or above.
• Looks and feels just like MS Project, but on your Mac!
• Supports files created in versions of MS Project, going all the way back to Microsoft Project 98.
• Integrated with all major cloud providers, such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox, SharePoint Online and Project Online.
• Ready for large corporate Mac deployments.
• Project Plan 365 for Mac has all the powerful features found across other platforms - no PC bias here!
• Comes included with your UPS subscription.
Since collaboration is key to any project success, Project Plan 365 allows you to share unlimited your projects across the board:
• to team members;
• to stakeholders;
• to the public.
Project Plan 365 is cloud-enabled for work with all the popular cloud services, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive and more.
Project Plan 365 also connects to SharePoint, Microsoft Project Server and BaseCamp.You can even use Project Plan 365 via the web, making sure that wherever you are, you have your project with you.
In addition, Project Plan 365 works on your PC, your Mac, and your Apple or Android phone or tablet.
No matter where you are, you can always edit or view your Project Plan!
Project Plan 365 is less expensive than MS project and works on your PC, your Mac, and your Apple or Android phone or tablet.