Benefits of Project Plan 365
• Runs on any operating systems: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android or any web browsers: Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Edge, etc.
• Create or modify existing projects in MS Project MPP compatible formats.
• Import and Export projects from .XLS, .XLSX, .CSV, .XML, Smartsheet, MindManager, XMind and many others.
• Integrated with all major cloud providers, such as Google Drive, iCloud, One Drive, Box, Dropbox, SharePoint Online and Project Online.
• Ready for large corporate deployments.
• Advanced Scheduling Engine, Customizable Gantt Charts and more.
• Customizable to support 12 languages, over 20 date formats and more than 100 currencies.
Since collaboration is key to any project success, Project Plan 365 allows you to share unlimited your projects across the board:
• to team members;
• to stakeholders;
• to the public.
No matter where you are, you can always edit or view your Project Plan!
Project Plan 365 is cloud-enabled for work with all the popular cloud services, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and more.
Project Plan 365 also connects to SharePoint, Microsoft Project Server and BaseCamp. You can even use Project Plan 365 via the web, making sure that wherever you are, you have your project with you.
Powerful Planning and Scheduling
Project Plan 365 features a powerful scheduling engine that calculates costs, end dates, critical paths, resource over-allocations, and much more. Project Plan 365 also produces stunning Gantt charts, dashboards and reports right out of the box.
There are subscription plans for an individual project manager (PM), a business team (PMO) - and even a plan for your entire global enterprise!
When Artists Team Up...
Story of Two Event Planners
When Maggie and Jean first met, it was obvious that a creative powerhouse had been found; with Maggie being a well-known painter, and with Jean being a well-established photographer. When both looked to start a small business together, event planning was an obvious choice, as Jean had many connections in the wedding-planning business.
This creative duo began small, but quickly the new business mushroomed - and all of a sudden they were deluged with logistical challenges; for example, how to corral florists, photographers, caterers, clergy, venue owners and other hospitality reps into the same room, so to speak.
The solution was to employ Business (PMO) plan, and to set up the team for collaboration and cooperation in a digital space. Now Maggie acts as a project manager (who would have thought an oil painter could do that!), with Jean handling the hiring of photographers and other subcontractors.
"We love Project Plan 365, as without it we could not work with as many people as we do, and our event scheduling would not be as coordinated. What a great tool for all of us!"