Benefits of Project Plan 365
• Runs on any operating systems: Windows, Mac, iOS, Android or any web browsers: Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Edge, etc.
• Create or modify existing projects in MS Project MPP compatible formats.
• Import and Export projects from .XLS, .XLSX, .CSV, .XML, Smartsheet, MindManager, XMind and many others.
• Integrated with all major cloud providers, such as Google Drive, iCloud, One Drive, Box, Dropbox, SharePoint Online and Project Online.
• Ready for large corporate deployments.
• Advanced Scheduling Engine, Customizable Gantt Charts and more.
• Customizable to support 12 languages, over 20 date formats and more than 100 currencies.
Powerful Planning and Scheduling
Project Plan 365 features a powerful scheduling engine that calculates costs, end dates, critical paths, resource over-allocations, and much more. Project Plan 365 also produces stunning Gantt charts, dashboards and reports right out of the box.
There are subscription plans for an individual project manager (PM), a business team (PMO) - and even a plan for your entire global enterprise!
Meet Albert, Lead Architect...
A 100-year Perspective
During 1934, while Frank Lloyd Wright was building one of his his historic landmarks - Johnson Wax Headquarters - Albert Horowitz (of Horowitz Architects LLC) was busy being born not far away.
Albert's seen a lot of construction go up (and down) in the years that followed, but Wright constructions remain his favorite. When asked why, and what he sees for the future of design and construction in year 2034, he replied:
"Wright innovated modular construction 100 years before it's time. By 2034, his vision will be fully realized by 3-D printing and other-related innovations, like new materials. I bet Frank wished he had our tech back then! Seriously, new software is allowing us to design innovative and efficient spaces that have a profound effect on, well, everyone. Project Plan 365's Business (PMO) plan is kinda like that - modular - and another great tool in the box. Thx."
Meet Jim, General Contractor...
Needing to Know
Jim Conway (of Conway & Associates) has been busy this year, overseeing the construction of new hotel. Jim's job is to make sure the hotel finishes on time and within budget. But he feels like he's wrangling wild horses as he tries to keep up with the work assigned to subcontractors doing the excavation, electrical, plumbing, masonry, etc. on this project.
For example, he has to visit the site just to see if tasks are being completed on time. So Jim set up all his contractors on Project Plan 365's Business (PMO) plan, and now has all of them entering in %completes for individual tasks right from their phones and tablets. About this Jim says:
"This is saving me so much time and headache, not having to go and physically ask Subs about the status of their work. I just open up the app, and I can see all the work planned and being completed - as it happens. And I can be anywhere when I do. Also, when the client asks me what's up on a particular set of tasks, I always know without having to txt a sub. I can even keep my client up-to-date by sharing simple timelines and reports - fantastic!"