Fully-featured free 30-days trials, with tons of support!
Benefits of Project Plan 365 for Windows
• Project Plan 365 runs on any Windows version (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, etc) both 32- and 64-bit configurations.*
• Looks and feels just like MS Project
• Compatible with MS Project 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013 and 2010.
• Integrated with all major cloud providers, such as Google Drive, iCloud, One Drive, Box, Dropbox, SharePoint Online and Project Online.
• Ready for large corporateWindows deployments: Windows Terminal Server and Citrix Environments, with Perpetual Concurrent and Server Licenses available.*
• Advanced Scheduling Engine, Customizable Gantt Charts and more!
• Customizable to support 12 languages, over 20 date formats and more than 100 currencies.
Project Plan 365 features a powerful scheduling engine that calculates costs, end dates, critical paths, resource over-allocations, and much more. Project Plan 365 also produces stunning Gantt charts, dashboards and reports right out of the box.
There are subscription plans for an individual project manager (PM), a business team (PMO) - and even a plan for your entire global enterprise!