Fully-featured free 30-days trials, with tons of support!
Benefits of Project Plan 365 for Windows
• Project Plan 365 runs on any Windows version (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, etc) both 32- and 64-bit configurations.
• Looks and feels just like MS Project
• Compatible with MS Project 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003
and earlier versions.
• Integrated with all major cloud providers, such as Google Drive, iCloud, One Drive, Box, Dropbox, SharePoint Online and Project Online.
• Ready for large corporateWindows deployments: Windows Terminal Server and Citrix Environments, with Perpetual Concurrent and Server Licenses available..
• Advanced Scheduling Engine, Customizable Gantt Charts and more!
• Customizable to support 12 languages, over 20 date formats and more than 100 currencies.
Project Plan 365 features a powerful scheduling engine that calculates costs, end dates, critical paths, resource over-allocations, and much more. Project Plan 365 also produces stunning Gantt charts, dashboards and reports right out of the box.
There are subscription plans for an individual project manager (PM), a business team (PMO) - and even a plan for your entire global enterprise!