Unlike the competition, Project Plan 365 for Windows is the only app made that can open, edit and save Microsoft's native file format for MS Project plans, without a glitch, and without messy conversions or cumbersome imports.
Project Plan 365 for Windows works on all computers running Microsoft Windows. Our interface employs the “ribbon” metaphor, just as found in all of Microsoft Office products, so that switching between an office app and Project Plan 365 for Windows is as easy as can be.
Fully-featured free 30-days trials, with tons of support!
Works Seamlessly on your Windows
Project Plan 365 for Windows works on all computers running Microsoft Windows, and works fabulously with all new Surface laptops and desktops.
Project Plan 365 for Windows can complement your workflow when paired with a device running Project Plan 365 for Mac, iOS or Android, as this allows you to take your work outside the office, and right to the job site.
With Project Plan 365 for Windows, you can create beautiful new Gantt charts and modify existing project schedules in the same intuitive way as you would in Microsoft Project.
Open, view, save and share your plans from any storage or cloud location, so let the collaboration begin!
Benefits of Project Plan 365 for Windows
• Certified to run on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 both 32- and 64-bit configurations.
• Looks and feels just like MS Project
• Supports files created in versions of MS Project, going all the way back to Microsoft Project 98.
• Integrated with all major cloud providers, such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox, SharePoint Online and Project Online.
• Volume discounts and Enterprise software licensing options are available for larger organizations.
• Works with the Windows Terminal Server and Citrix Environments, with Perpetual Concurrent and Server Licenses available.
• Comes included with your UPS subscription.
Since collaboration is key to any project success, Project Plan 365 allows you to share unlimited your projects across the board:
• to team members;
• to stakeholders;
• to the public.
Project Plan 365 is cloud-enabled for work with all the popular cloud services, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive and more.
Project Plan 365 also connects to SharePoint, Microsoft Project Server and BaseCamp.You can even use Project Plan 365 via the web, making sure that wherever you are, you have your project with you.
In addition, Project Plan 365 works on your PC, your Mac, and your Apple or Android phone or tablet.
No matter where you are, you can always edit or view your Project Plan!
Project Plan 365 is less expensive than MS project and works on your PC, your Mac, and your Apple or Android phone or tablet.