What is Currency?
Currency is a form of money used in circulation throughout the public.
What does the “Currency” functionality do?
The “Currency” functionality allows you to change the currency settings for your project.
How do I change the currency settings for my project?
To change the currency settings for your project, go to File – Options and then click General Settings tab – Currency Options.
How do I change the currency settings for my organization’s projects?
To change the currency settings for your organization’s projects, go to File – Account – Organization Information and click the Global Settings button. In Global Settings dialog set the wanted Currency under the Schedule tab.
Can I use multiple currencies in one project?
You cannot use more than one currency per project. Before consolidating projects with different currency settings into one project file, you need to change the settings in each individual project to a common currency.
Is the Angola currency available in the application?
We are sorry but the Angola currency isn’t available in our application at this point.
Does changing the currency settings apply for all projects?
Changing the currency settings only affect the current project.
Step by step on how to change the currency settings for your project:
1. Go to File – Options and then click General Settings tab - Currency Options.
2. From the Currency combo box, select the name of the currency that you want to use and the corresponding Symbol will be automatically updated.
3. From the Placement combo box, select the position that you want the currency symbol to occupy.
4. In the Decimal digits box, select the number of digits after the decimal that you want to display.
5. Click OK to save the currency sttings or Cancel to undo them.