What is a task note?
A task note is a written message associated with a task.
What is notes field?
The Notes field contains comments you can enter about a task, resource, or assignment.
How do I add notes to a task?
There are 3 ways to add a note to a task:
1. Click on the desired task and go to Task - Task Information – Notes
2. Double click on ID cell associated with the desired task in Gantt Chart, Task Sheet or Tracking Gantt view.
3. Insert the Notes field inside your table.
In what views can I add a note to a task?
You can add a note to a task in Gantt Chart, Task Sheet and Tracking Gantt views.
Step by step on how to add a note to a task:
1. Open the desired file.
2. Click on a task cell or select the entire task.
3. Go to menu Task-Notes.
4. Insert the note and press OK.