What are the predefined Visual Reports I can add in a Scheduled Report?
You can add the following predefined Visual Reports in a Scheduled Report:
- Project Status – displays the overall status of the project, including the percentage complete, duration, and cost.
- Upcoming Tasks – displays tasks that are scheduled to start in the next week or two.
- Critical Tasks – displays tasks that are critical to the project’s success.
- Late Tasks – displays tasks that are overdue.
- Task Cost Overview – displays the total cost of tasks in the project, broken down by resource and task
- Milestone – displays project milestones and their associated tasks.
- Resource Overview – displays resource assignments and their workloads.
- Burndown Report – displays the progress of tasks over time
- S-Curve Report – displays the progress of costs or work over time
- Project Goals – displays the project goals and objectives