Full Sail Students, Faculty and Staff
Project Plan 365
Full Sail Students, Faculty, and Staff can download the Project Plan 365 application for free. It’s a Microsoft Project alternative for project management, planning, and team collaboration.
Online & Campus Classes
- First-download Project Plan 365 (PP365) for your Mac or PC via the tab above.
- Install. Then, open the application.
- Close the dialog box by clicking the “X” button in the top right corner
or click on the Continue with Free Read-Only button.
- Follow prompts. Go to the File menu - Account - About.
- Click on "Enter Product Key" button.
- Copy the Registration License Key that’s located in the Word document instructions.
- Paste Key. Click Register. Then close the Register pop up window.
- Note-make sure that there isn’t a space before or after the Key’s last character.
- Now, download this Assignment Template: 4_WBS_Gantt Chart_Assignment 3M-Template
- Click on the downloaded template file to open it. Click on File > Save As > Computer.
- Rename the file with the following naming convention:
- For example: Frederick_PTM_WBS_092020
- That’s the same WBS template that you’ll fill out for your assignment to submit in FSO.
- Follow the remaining instructions via FSO's 2.2 Work Breakdown Structure Assignment
Campus Class only
- After downloading Project Plan 365 (PP365) from above and completing all of the instructions on the left-Download this Template: WBS_Gantt Chart_Class_PTMP_Date4
- Click on File > Save As > Computer.
- Rename the file by adding the word Practice: e.g. WBS_Gantt Chart_Class_PTMP_Date_Practice
- This is the WBS Practice template for campus class only