What is a resource note?
A resource note is a written message associated with a resource.
What is notes field?
The Notes field contains comments you can enter about a task, resource, or assignment.
How do I add notes to a resource?
There are 3 ways to add a note to a resource:
1. In Resource Sheet view click on the desired resource and go to Team – Notes.
2. Double click on ID cell associated with the desired resource in Resource Sheet view.
3. Insert the Notes field inside your table.
In what views can I add a note to a resource?
You can add a note to a resource in Resource Sheet view.
Why I can’t see the “Resouce Notes” button in ribbon on the Mac platform?
If the “Resource Notes” button is not visible in ribbon, please press "More" button. You should be able to find in the dropdown the button that doesn't fit inside the ribbon because of the small window size.
Step by step on how to add a note to a resource:
1. Open the desired file.
2. Go to menu View - Resource Sheet.
3. Click on a cell for a resource or select the entire resource.
4. Go to menu Team-Notes.
5. Insert the note and press OK.