What does the "User Activity" functionality do?
The User Activity functionality allows you to see a log with all the changes made to the file.
What changes are registered in User Activity dialog?
The application will log the following actions:
1. Change the value of task field
2. Insert task
3. Delete task
4. Indent task
5. Outdent task
6. Move task
7. Change value of resource field
8. Insert resource
9. Delete resource
How can I see the User Activity dialog?
In order to see the User Activity report go to menu Report - User Activity.
Step by step on how to see the User Activity report:
1. Open the desired MPP file.
2. Go to menu Report - User Activity.
3. The User Activity dialog opens.
4. The grid is ordered by descending date.
Note: If the user is not signed in with an account, the user field in the table will be empty.
The user can delete the activity history by pressing ‘Clear History’ button in this dialog:
- The activities are stored in mpp file.
- The maximum number of entries in activity history is set to 100000.