How to download a project created with ChatGPT in MPP format?
To download a project plan created by ChatGPT in MPP format, Follow the steps below:
- Install “Project Plan 365 Assistant” extension to your browser (Chrome/Edge) from Chrome Web Store or Microsoft Edge Add-ons;
- Go to Chat GPT page: https://chat.openai.com/;
- Ask Chat GPT to create a project on the desired subject, for example: “Create a kitchen renovation project.”;
- If the project is not in table format, you first have to ask ChatGPT to format the text by clicking on Download as MS Project Plan (MPP) button;
- In the pop-up message that appears, click on Format Textbutton;
- When Chat GPT finishes generating the project in table format, click again on Download as MS Project Plan (MPP) button;
- The created project will be downloaded on the local device and can then be opened in the local Project Plan 365 application.
Note: You can ask ChatGPT to make changes in the project like: add/remove columns, set project start/finish dates, assign resources etc., or you can apply the changes in the Project Plan 365 Application and save the project to any storage location.