How to view outline levels?
In order to view the outline levels, follow the steps below:
- In the View menu, click Gantt Chart.
- In the Task Name field, select the summary task containing the subtasks you want to show or hide.
- Go to the Project menu and select the Outline option.
- To show the subtasks click Show subtasks and to hide them click Hide Subtasks.
- In order to show all the subtasks, click All subtasks.
You can also show and hide subtasks by clicking the summary task’s outline symbol. Outline symbols indicate whether a summary task has subtasks displayed – or does not have subtasks displayed +.