I purchased a Standard Editor subscription for iProject Viewer from App Store. How can I use this subscription on other platforms or device?
If you have bought your Standard Editor Subscription from App Store and want to use it on other devices please make sure you downloaded and installed our latest application from App Store.
- Open iProject Viewer application.
- Go to menu Help – Register – Manage Apple Store Subscriptions.
- Press on Restore Standard Editor Subscription.
- Wait for the confirmation message.
- If you don’t have a Project 365 account, Sign Up in our Online Portal.
- Sign In with your email and password inside the application in order to copy the subscription information from App Store to your Project 365 account.
- Then, if you want to use the subscription on other devices or platforms you need to download and install on that device the latest app from our Download page.
- Then Sign In with your email and password inside iProject Viewer application (look upper right corner for Sign In button).
Note: You can also use the subscription associated on your account in our Project Plan 365 application by downloading it from our Download Project Plan 365 page.