How to open a project created by ChatGPT in Project Plan 365?
To open a project plan using ChatGPT, Follow the steps below:
- Install “Project Plan 365 Assistant” extension to your browser (Chrome/Edge) from Chrome Web Store or Microsoft Edge Add-ons;
- Go to Chat GPT page: https://chat.openai.com/;
- Ask Chat GPT to create a project on the desired subject, for example: “Create a kitchen renovation project.”;
- If the project is not in table format, you first have to ask ChatGPT to format the text by clicking on Open Online in Project Plan 365 button;
- In the pop-up message that appears, click on Format Textbutton;
- When Chat GPT finishes generating the project in table format, click again on Open Online in Project Plan 365 button;
- The created project will be opened in our Web Application.
Note: You can ask ChatGPT to make changes in the project like: add/remove columns, set project start/finish dates, assign resources etc., or you can apply the changes in the Project Plan 365 Application and save the project to any storage location.