Tasks Starting Soon Report
What does the “Tasks Starting Soon” report?
The "Tasks Starting Soon" report displays the tasks starting within a specified timescale.
How do I create Tasks Starting Soon report?
In order to create the Tasks Starting Soon report for your plan, go to menu Report – Current Activities - Tasks Starting Soon.
How do I export the Tasks Starting Soon report?
To Export the Tasks Starting Soon report, go to menu Report - Current Activities - select Tasks Starting Soon report – click Export – select the exporting format (Excel, Word, XML, PDF or image) and the location where you want to save it and click Save.
What does the “Help” button inside the “Choose Report” dialog do?
The “Help” button inside the “Choose Report” dialog redirects us to the “Custom Reports” article in our Online Help page.
Step by step on how to create Tasks Starting Soon report:
1. Open the desired MPP file.
2. Go to menu Report - Current Activities.
3. Select Tasks Starting Soon and click on the Select button.
4. Select the desired date in order to show the tasks that start or finish after the specified date.
5. Press OK.
6. Insert the date in order to show tasks that start or finish before the specified date.
7. The Tasks Starting Soon report is created.
Note: The Tasks Starting Soon is an interactive report and it contains all the tasks from project with specified timescale - dates selected in Date range dialog. The columns showed in this report depend on the columns displayed in Gantt Chart view.