Start 30-Day Standard Trial
What does the “Start 30-Day Standard Trial” functionality do?
The “Start 30-Day Standard Trial” functionality allows you to evaluate for free our application for 30 days.
How do I start a 30-Day Standard Trial?
To start the Standard Trial, please Sign Up on Project Plan 365 Portal. Once you created your account, in My Account page you will see the details about the Standard Trial. After this, you can invite other Team Members to join your organization in Team Members page and you can insert the Business Name in My Account page.
In order to use the Standard Trial features, download and install our latest application from our Download page. Then, each team member needs to Sign In with his email and password inside Project Plan 365 app.
Note: When you create an account on our website, automatically you will start a 30 days Standard Trial Subscription.
How do I unlock the features on the web application?
To unlock the features you need to start a 30-Day Standard or a Business trial.
How can I download the latest version?
To download the latest version of Project Plan 365 please go to the Download page - select the Platform and click on the Download Project Plan 365 button.
Could you extend my trial?
Please submit an online ticket with your request at our Support.
How long is the trial period?
The trial period is 30 days.
The trial offers the same functionalities like the purchased application?
The trial offers the same functionalities like the purchased application.
Do you have the edit functionality?
You can edit mpp files using our editor tool https://www.projectplan365.com/download/.
How can I save or export the project?
In order to use the full editor features, please download and install our Project Plan 365 app. Sign Up in our Project Plan 365 Portal in order to start a 30 days Standard Trial Subscription. Then, Sign in with your email and password inside Project Plan 365 app (look upper right corner for Sign In button)
If my trial expired and I bought the subscription afterwards, will I lose data?
If your trial expires you won't lose your saved data. You will have access to your files after you purchase a Standard or a Business Subscription from our website.
I upgraded to Business Trial and I would like to cancel the Standard Trial before it kicked in at the end of the 30 days trial.
On our website, once you upgraded to Business Trial Subscription, you won't be charged after your Standard Trial Subscription expires. We don't automatically charge your card after your trial expires.
What is the total cost after the trial expires?
You can find the cost for Standard/Business Subscription in our Purchase page.
How can I cancel my trial on Project Plan 365?
If you downloaded the trial version from App / iTunes Store then Apple store will bill you automatically after 30 days. You need to make sure you cancel your subscription before 30 days. We have no access to your account and cannot reach them on your behalf: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
In Windows Store - they will ask you to confirm that you agree with the purchase so you can say No:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027815/microsoft-account-cancel-a-microsoft-subscription.
And with the account created on our website - we do nothing - the only thing it’s that once the trial expires you will not be able to use it until you purchase it.
Will I be able to use the application after the trial expires?
After the trial expires, you can use the application in Free Read-Only mode. This means that you can open and view the project files.
Step by step on how to start a 30 days Standard Trial Subscription from Project Plan 365 Portal:
1. Sign In or Sign Up on Project Plan 365 Portal.
2. In My Account page you will see the details about your Standard Trial Subscription.
3. Insert the Business Name in My Account page.
4. Invite your team members inside organization on Team Members page. For more information about how to manage your Team Members, please read the following article: Manage Team Members
5. Download and install our latest Project Plan 365 app from Download page.
6. Sign In with your email and password inside Project Plan 365 app.
Step by step on how to start a 30 days Standard Trial Subscription from inside the application:
1. Download and install our latest Project Plan 365 app from Download page.
2. Open the Project Plan 365 app.
3. Click on the Start your free 30 Days Trial Now button.
4. Sign In or Sign Up on Project Plan 365 Portal.
5. Insert the Business Name, Phone Number, and select the Business Size, Country, Team and click on the Create Your Team button.
6. Invite your team members inside organization using the Manage Team Members dialog.
For more information, please read the following article: Manage Team Members.
7. When you click on a Business feature, the following dialog appears: