Lesson 4: Lab 3 Add Calendars
Using Project Plan 365 for PC/Server application, work on adding calendars to the commercial construction project created during Lab 2 - Refine Commercial Construction Plan. Perform in order the following steps:
- Step 1: Learn about the existing type of calendars and how calendars are used in Project Plan 365 (see Practice section from Calendars topic)
- Step 2: Adjust the project calendar so you can add holidays in your project (see Practice section from Project Calendar topic)
- Step 3: Edit the resource calendar so you can indicate time-off periods of your resources (see Practice section from Resource Calendar topic)
- Step 4: Create a new custom calendar to indicate a different working pattern for resources that work part-time (see Practice section from Custom Calendar topic)
- Step 5: Assign a calendar to an individual task to define specific exceptions for working time and non-working time (see Practice section from Task Calendar topic)
At the end of these steps, you should obtain a project plan like CommercialConstruction_lesson4.